To the Editor: FIRE WARNING An incident occurred in my kitchen this morning that has me so shaken up I felt that I had to warn the olam as soon as possible. At about 7 a.m, my son put a bag of microwave popcorn into the microwave to prepare a snack for himself and my other children. A few minutes […]
Posts tagged "microwave"
In Loving Memory of Evie Green – Alta Chava Hentcha bas Yaakov Zvi – on her 19th Yartsite. The Schiff Family had just kashered their microwave with a cup of water. That cup of freshly boiled water was sitting on the kitchen counter. Tovi, their 2.5 yr old granddaughter, is interested in everything. Seconds later […]burns, children, healing, honey, microwave, salve, shock