To the Editor: FIRE WARNING An incident occurred in my kitchen this morning that has me so shaken up I felt that I had to warn the olam as soon as possible. At about 7 a.m, my son put a bag of microwave popcorn into the microwave to prepare a snack for himself and my other children. A few minutes […]
Posts tagged "Home"
I am a stay at home mom of 2 year old twins. One Thursday, while they were napping, I decided to be overly ambitious and get a few things done at the same time. Having made the Whole Wheat and regular challah dough the night before, I started out by taking challah from the 5 […]Challah, Family, Home, Kitchen, Kitchen stove, Mothers, Parenting, Smoke detector