To the Editor: FIRE WARNING An incident occurred in my kitchen this morning that has me so shaken up I felt that I had to warn the olam as soon as possible. At about 7 a.m, my son put a bag of microwave popcorn into the microwave to prepare a snack for himself and my other children. A few minutes […]
Posts tagged "fire"
Fire can engulf a house in 60 seconds! Make sure you have a safe and quick method of escape! A Good Warning to us all My brother and his wife learned a hard lesson this last week. Their house burned down; nothing left but ashes. They have good insurance, so the home will be […]Burn, Carbon monoxide detector, fire, Glade, Health, Plug-ins, safety, Smoke detector, Structure fire, Tobacco
Three Tips to Prevent Burns Get rid of tablecloths, small children can pull on table cloths ends and pull hot food or drink onto themselves. Always turn the cold water on first. When pots are hot on the stove, always turn the pot handles in towards the wall.children, fire, safety, stove, tablecloth
Shabbos and Yom Tov are festive times, with candles burning and smells of food cooking in the kitchen. Many burns happen then too. With these eight tips you can help keep your family safe and prevent burns. Please cut and paste these tips on your fridge, and pass them along to friends. Together we can […]candles, coffee, cooking, fire, high chairs, hot water, parents, safety, shabbos, tips, yom tov
B”H CHAYA MALKA BURN FOUNDATION Burn Prevention Post #6 Lag B’Omer 2012 For more information, please contact us at email@example.com TIPS FOR A SAFE LAG B’OMER Help prevent DISASTERS by following these safety tips: § Keep your bonfire away from houses, from beneath power lines or telephone wires, & away from gas tanks, trees, […]bonfire, fire, lag baomer, safety