Let’s learn from the experience of others – How do burn accidents happen? Each week we’ll alert you to new stories:
Posts tagged "cooking"
To the Editor: FIRE WARNING An incident occurred in my kitchen this morning that has me so shaken up I felt that I had to warn the olam as soon as possible. At about 7 a.m, my son put a bag of microwave popcorn into the microwave to prepare a snack for himself and my other children. A few minutes […]Baruch Hashem, Besiyata Dishmaya, Brooklyn, cooking, fire, Fire extinguisher, HaModia, Home, Kitchen, microwave, Popcorn bag, safety, warning
Shabbos and Yom Tov are festive times, with candles burning and smells of food cooking in the kitchen. Many burns happen then too. With these eight tips you can help keep your family safe and prevent burns. Please cut and paste these tips on your fridge, and pass them along to friends. Together we can […]candles, coffee, cooking, fire, high chairs, hot water, parents, safety, shabbos, tips, yom tov