Patients We Help
- A teenager whose clothes ignited from a Lag B’Omer fire.
- A 5 year old who was severely burned while playing with matches.
- A toddler who received 3rddegree burns after pulling on the Shabbos tablecloth where boiling soup had just been placed.
- A young boy who opened the faucet of a hot water urn.
- A two year old who was scalded by bath water.
- A young mother who used a towel to lift the lid of a pot on the stove and was burned when the towel caught fire.
- A 14 year old terror victim.