Dear Friend, Since burns traumatize the skin, immune system, and the whole body, they must be treated immediately! The first few minutes are critical. Most burns are unexpected, so it is important to have things close at hand that can turn the situation around, stop the effects of the burn, and heal the skin as quickly as […]Read More
What We Do
- Assist patients with the $1800 cost of a pressure garment, the elastic body suit that prevents the formation of scars. Burn patients need two suits which are refitted two to three times a year during recovery.
- Help to purchase special creams and vitamins.
- Provides psychological and spiritual counseling for burn patients in Israel and abroad.
- The book Who By Fire and the CD are widely distributed.
Patients We Help
- A teenager whose clothes ignited from a Lag B’Omer fire.
- A 5 year old who was severely burned while playing with matches.
- A toddler who received 3rddegree burns after pulling on the Shabbos tablecloth where boiling soup had just been placed.
- A young boy who opened the faucet of a hot water urn.
- A two year old who was scalded by bath water.
- A young mother who used a towel to lift the lid of a pot on the stove and was burned when the towel caught fire.
- A 14 year old terror victim.
Chaya Malka Abramson speaks to communities and organizations around the world. Book her today.Read More