Realize the potential danger when children play with magnifying glasses, burning paper and cardboard using the sunlight. Wednesday morning in a Yeshiva in Passaic, NJ, one child aimed the glass at his friends shirt. The boys’ clothes instantly caught on fire. The victim, a 10-year-old boy, was transported by Passaic Hatzalah to a hospital where […]Read More
What We Do
- Assist patients with the $1800 cost of a pressure garment, the elastic body suit that prevents the formation of scars. Burn patients need two suits which are refitted two to three times a year during recovery.
- Help to purchase special creams and vitamins.
- Provides psychological and spiritual counseling for burn patients in Israel and abroad.
- The book Who By Fire and the CD are widely distributed.
Patients We Help
- A teenager whose clothes ignited from a Lag B’Omer fire.
- A 5 year old who was severely burned while playing with matches.
- A toddler who received 3rddegree burns after pulling on the Shabbos tablecloth where boiling soup had just been placed.
- A young boy who opened the faucet of a hot water urn.
- A two year old who was scalded by bath water.
- A young mother who used a towel to lift the lid of a pot on the stove and was burned when the towel caught fire.
- A 14 year old terror victim.
Chaya Malka Abramson speaks to communities and organizations around the world. Book her today.Read More